Terms & Conditions
By registering as a Dealer on integrityinstallsaz.com:
1. The user (“Dealer”) understands and acknowledges being furnished with access to proprietary information for use strictly as described and strictly by the registered Dealer. Dealer agrees to maintain strict confidentiality with respect to all proprietary information or documents provided by Integrity Installations LLC (“Installer”).
2. This site is provided as a courtesy to facilitate the rapid exchange of information. Installer makes no guarantees about its availability, capabilities, or technical operation and shall not be held liable for any damages which may arise either directly or consequently as a result of using this site.
3. By using the Install Request Form, Dealer understands and acknowledges that
- submitting the Install Request Form in the dealer’s area represents Dealer’s intent to issue a purchase order for labor and materials as required to complete the work described in the request, and exclusively authorizes Installer to complete the work
- by authorizing Installer to complete the work, Dealer agrees to pay all amounts due for materials and labor immediately upon substantial completion
- submitting an Install Request Form will cause Dealer’s project to be scheduled for installation
- Dealer is responsible for the accuracy of all project information entered into the Install Request Form
- Dealer is responsible for and expected to clearly communicate locations of merchandise pickup and installation site
- Dealer understands and acknowledges that scheduled appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time will result in a cancellation fee (the amount of which is listed in the Standard Price List)
- Work completed is due and payable upon substantial completion. Dealer agrees to pay all amounts owed for materials and labor promptly and without delay.
4. Integrity Installations makes every effort to meet Dealer scheduling needs, however no guarantees regarding the availability of labor or the scheduling of projects shall be made nor implied.
5. Dealer understands and acknowledges that where necessary, in the sole expert opinion of Integrity Installations, minor modifications to the product may be necessary to effect installation. These minor modifications are provided for the Dealer’s and Customer’s benefit, and include but are not limited to tasks like tile notching, takedown of existing blinds, drilling into hardened steel or concrete. Dealer understands and acknowledges that these minor modifications will be made on site and without specific prior approval. Work completed is due and payable upon substantial completion. Dealer agrees to pay all amounts owed for materials and labor promptly and without delay.
6. Installer reserves the right to update this site, its pages, files and documents, and these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.